This course is designed to help students master themselves and their ability to study, learn, and retain information in a manner that most aptly fits their learning style. Students will discover their learning style, learn how to use time effectively, learn listening skills, and learn tips for taking better notes.
A planner is required for this course
1. Learning Styles: A Cry for Help
2. Using My Time Effectively: The Clock is Ticking!
3. Using Your Textbooks as Learning Tools
4. Listening and Note Taking
5. Preparing Written Work
6. Preparing for Quizzes and Exams