Web Browser Advice
For the best user experience when interacting with the BYU Continuing Education websites, it is recommended to use either the latest, or next to the latest version of the following web browsers.
- Google Chrome for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux
- Firefox for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux
- Safari for Macintosh, and windows
- Internet Explorer for Windows
* Some features on the web pages will not function in Internet Explorer browsers.
* For best results, and to ensure full functionality, use a modern browser such as Firefox, Safari, or Chrome.
Download a Free Modern Web Browser Now
Registering for Programs
Once you have found a program that you like, you can register for it if there is a register button available. Sometimes there may be a phone number to call in order to enroll. Below are some tips on how to help us when you are registering.
- Be sure to include your student ID/social security number (credit courses). This guarantees that you will be registering for yourself and not for somebody else with the same name. See Social Security Numbers for additional information.
- Including a phone number can be important if we need to verify your registration.
- In general, fill out all the information you can. The more we know, the better we can serve you and the fewer problems you will have.