BYU Evening Classes lets students and members of the community attend BYU classes without formally applying to the university.
Classes are available from a wide range of disciplines, offering many opportunities for educational advancement.
Evening Classes can be taken for a variety of reasons.
- To satisfy degree requirements for transfer to another university
- To satisfy educational or career goals
- For personal fulfillment
Working Towards Educational Goals
Evening Classes is ready to offer assistance, counseling and coordination to achieve your goals.
A BYU Experience
Besides helping you with your educational goals, Evening Classes will complete your BYU experience.
4 Simple Steps:
1. Fill out the Clearance to Register form:
2. Fill out the Endorsement form:
3. Register for Classes:
4. Pay Tuition and Fees:
Stay Connected to BYU Continuing Education.
Join the Mailing List
TRY the BYU Experience!
AM I ELIGIBLE?
- have a completed high school diploma or equivalent
- have a 2.0 GPA or higher in all college coursework (or have completed a baccalaureate-level degree or higher)
- can submit an ecclesiastical endorsement
Updated requirements as of Winter Semester 2015
you can request Clearance to Register for BYU Evening Classes online. If you would like additional information, please give us a call.
CAN I EARN A DEGREE?
BYU Evening Classes cannot be used to directly earn university degrees or academic certificates. Courses taken through Evening Classes may be able to satisfy degree requirements in transfer. If you need assistance to determine how to best utilize BYU Evening Classes towards your educational goals, please feel free to schedule an appointment with our academic advisor.