Superior MCAT Test Preparation
- Our MCAT instructors have been specially chosen for each subject because of their vast experience in their subject as well as their excellent scores. Each knows how to teach to the format of the test. Every instructor is skilled in breaking down the sections in a way that will help you increase speed and accuracy.
- Due to changes in the 2015 MCAT, experienced BYU professors have assessed the information in The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam 2015 published by AAMC, identified key concepts, and adapted the teaching curriculum to best reflect the primary focus of the new exam.
- This course will instill confidence in test-taking skills for each test section:
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Personal Statements
- Test Maximizing
When coupled with personal study, our comprehensive program and excellent teachers will prepare you to excel on these high-stakes tests, giving you the best opportunity to increase your score.
- Nine-week course
- Tuesdays from 6:00–9:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Six hours of class most weeks; total of 45 hours of instruction
- Three proctored official tests used as a pre-test, mid-course test, and a post-test to help guide individual study (9:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
$795 For the MCAT Test Prep Course.
Why should I register?
- BYU’s advantage of free use of on-campus classrooms lowers our costs
- Big savings over other local and national courses
- Money-back guarantee to “Test Drive” our course at no risk
- All books, materials and diagnostic tests included
- Higher Score Guarantee allows you to retake the course one time for up to four years
You can register for BYU test prep classes online or Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 120 HCEB or by calling 801.422.8925. Please make sure to register before 5 p.m. the Friday before your class begins to avoid a $25 late fee. Also note: you will not be able to register on site at any BYU test prep class. Check our course pages to view course dates.
2015 MCAT Test Prep Course
Event Dates: 20 January 2015 – 31 March 2015
Online Registration Closes: 19 January 2015
2015 MCATA Test Prep Course Accelerated
Event Dates: 2 May 2015 – 2 June 2015
Online Registration Closes: 1 May 2015
2015 MCAT Information
Please visit AAMC's MCAT page for tips, registration deadlines, updates, and more.
Visit BYU’s Pre-Med Advisement website for more information.
2015 MCAT Format
|Section||Number of Questions||Length of Time|
|Chemical and Physical Foundations of Biological Systems||59||95 minutes|
|Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills||53||90 minutes|
|Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems||59||95 minutes|
|Psychological, Social, and Biological Foundations of Behavior||59||95 minutes|