Superior MCAT Test Preparation
- All of our teachers have been specially chosen for each subject because of their vast experience with the MCAT as well as their excellent scores. All of our teachers teach at BYU and have taken the MCAT within the last two years so they know how to teach to the format of this test. Each is skilled in breaking down the sections in a way that will help you increase speed and accuracy.
- Pre-tests and post-tests are administered to familiarize students with the format and to assess improvement.
- Materials include Three top quality Test Prep Books: The Official AAMC Guide to the MCAT Exam, Kaplan’s MCAT Premier Guidebook, and the ACS Organic Chemistry Exam Study Guide plus Chem Tutor Software, and three official AAMC tests that are used as pre–, mid–, and post–tests.
- This course will instill confidence in test-taking skills for each test section:
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Personal Statements
- Test Maximizing
When coupled with personal study, our comprehensive program and excellent teachers will prepare you to excel on these high-stakes tests, giving you the best opportunity to increase your score.
- Nine-week course
- Tuesdays from 6:00–9:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Six hours of class most weeks; total of 45 hours of instruction
- Three proctored official tests used as a pre-test, mid-course test, and a post-test to help guide individual study (9:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
$795 For the MCAT Test Prep Course.
Why should I register???
- BYU’s advantage of free use of on-campus classrooms lowers our costs
- Big savings over other local and national courses
- Money-back guarantee to “test Drive” our course at no risk
- All books, materials and diagnostic tests included
- Higher Score Guarantee allows you to retake the course one time for up to four years
2013 MCAT Test Prep Course
Event Dates: 26 January 2013 – 16 November 2013
Online Registration Closes: 16 November 2013
Please visit AAMC's MCAT page for tips, registration deadlines, updates, and more.
Visit BYU’s Pre-Med Advisement website for more information.
|Section||Number of Questions||Length of Time|
|Verbal Reasoning||40||60 minutes|
|Physical Sciences||52||70 minutes|
|Biological Sciences||52||70 minutes|
Each section is scored between 1 and 15, with 15 the highest. However, the essays are assigned a letter score from J to T, with T the highest. Your scores will be sent out approximately 60 days after the test.
|Section||Average Score||Good Score||Top Score|