2014 Calendar of Events
4–6 JuneEngaging Students and Teachers in Science
23–24 JuneTeaching Writing for Children
30 June–3 JulyArts Curriculum, Teaching and Methods
30 June–1 JulyVanquishing Technophobia: Microsoft Office for Educators—Part I (Beginner)
2–3 JulyVanquishing Technophobia: Microsoft Office for Educators—Part II (Advanced)
7–11 JulyTeaching Math the Way Children Think—Part I
25–26 JulyThe Best in Children's Literature
25 July–1 AugustTeaching Math the Way Children Think—Part II
Spend a Little Time Here,
Make a Big Difference in Your Classroom...
Benefits of attending BYU Summer Educator Workshops:
- You can complete all teacher recertification requirements in one summer.
- You can increase your salary through a lane change.
- You will be brought up–to–date with the latest in teaching methodology.
- You will come away with a wealth of new ideas to use at home or in the classroom.
- BYU credit can be transferred to any district, as opposed to district in–service credit, which must stay in the district where it is given.
Sponsored by the BYU David O. McKay School of Education and the Division of Continuing Education.
Find us at facebook.com/BYUSEW to get the latest information on all things Summer Educator Workshops. And don’t forget to share in the conversation with all your friends at Summer Educator Workshops.