FRIDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2014
CALL FOR PAPERS
PROPOSAL/ABSTRACT DEADLINE JULY 31, 2014 LEARN MORE
BYU SALT LAKE CENTER
3 TRIAD CENTER, 345 W. NORTH TEMPLE
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
Free and Open to the Public
A SYMPOSIUM FOR STUDENTS, SCHOLARS, RESEARCHERS, AND INTERESTED
OBSERVERS OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MEDIA AND MORMONISM.
The BYU and BYU—Idaho Departments of Communication jointly announce the Third Mormon Media Studies Symposium.
The BYU Salt Lake Center is a short walk from two UTA TRAX light rail stations and a FrontRunner commuter rail station.
- TRAX Green Line (Route 704) between the Airport and West Valley—disembark at either the 500 West (North Temple) or Arena stations
- TRAX Blue Line (Route 701) between Central Station and Draper—disembark at Arena station
- FrontRunner (Route 750) between Ogden and Provo—disembark at North Temple station
- Visit rideuta.com for more information
Lodging, shopping, dining, and entertainment options are abundant and within walking distance.
- Hyatt Place hotel and The Gateway, an outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment center, are across the street to the west
- Energy Solutions Arena, home of the Utah Jazz is across the street to the south
- LDS Temple Square is three-and-a-half blocks east
- City Creek Center, an outdoor shopping and dining center is four blocks east