–Stephen R. Covey
TAKE OFF! And become a HIGHLY effective teen this summer at BYU Habits for Life Youth Camp
A one–week summer camp for youth in middle school and high school (ages 14–18), based on a proven leadership curriculum.
Have a learning experience that will give you the knowledge, skills, and motivation you need to rise to a new level of excellence.
Enjoy the best of what BYU summer youth programs are famous for:
- Lots of fun social activities.
- The chance to make new friends from all across the country.
- Fun-loving, friendly, and inspiring young adult counselors.
- BYU campus living away from home.
- Awesome instructors who make classes fun.
Habits for Life Camp will give you the power to:
- Take responsibility for yourself.
- Create a realistic vision for your life.
- Prioritize your options to achieve your goals.
- Find solutions that make everyone a winner.
- Use listening skills to build happier relationships.
- Understand the value of differing personalities and points of view.
- Keep your life in balance.
New for 2015: Master Class taught by Hank Smith, for returning 2014 participants. Available during Session #1 and #3 only. Register early-space in the master class is limited.
Habits for Life Session Slideshows
|Session 1 June 8-13, 2015||Session 2 June 29-July 4, 2015||Session 3 August 3-8, 2015|
|Follow the Steps
Composed and performed by
Bust A Kap
|Photography by John Gillis|