Stay Connected to BYU Continuing Education.
Session 1 — June 2-7, 2014
Session 2 — June 9-14, 2014
Session 3 — August 4-9, 2014
$445 Stay-at-Home option
BYU campus, Provo, Utah
Take Off in a new direction this summer at BYU Habits For Life Youth Camp
A new one-week summer camp for youth in middle school and high school (ages 14–18), based on a proven leadership curriculum.
Today's youth are exposed to vast amounts of information, more than ever before. But they often don't make good use of that knowledge. The Habits for Life Camp is designed to help teens take proven principles and turn them into actual leadership skills. We're creating a unique immersion experience for them that they can't get anywhere else. Your youth will return home with these new habits, allowing them to chart and dramatically improve the direction of their life.
Enjoy the best of what BYU summer youth programs are famous for:
- Lots of fun social activities.
- The chance to make new friends from all across the country.
- Fun-loving, friendly, and inspiring young adult counselors.
- BYU campus living away from home.
- Awesome instructors who make classes fun.
- A great guest speaker: Hank Smith
Have a learning experience that will give you the knowledge, leadership skills, and motivation to immediately begin improving any and every part of your life.
Habits for Life Camp will give you the power to:
- Take responsibility for yourself.
- Create a realistic vision for your day, year, and future.
- Prioritize your options to ensure you are following your plan and achieving your goals.
- Find solutions that make everyone a winner.
- Use listening skills to build happier relationships.
- Understand the value of differing personalities and points of view.
- Keep your life in balance.