Stay Connected to BYU Continuing Education.
Session 1 — June 8–13, 2015
Session 2 — June 29–July 4, 2015
Session 3 — August 3–8, 2015
$495 Stay-at-Home option
BYU campus, Provo, Utah
Take Off in a new direction this summer at BYU Habits For Life Youth Camp
A one-week summer camp for youth in middle school and high school (ages 14–18), based on a proven leadership curriculum.
The Habits for Life Camp is designed to help teens take proven principles and turn them into actual leadership skills.
Enjoy the best of what BYU summer youth programs are famous for:
- Lots of fun social activities.
- The chance to make new friends from all across the country.
- Fun-loving, friendly, and inspiring young adult counselors.
- BYU campus living away from home.
- Awesome instructors who make classes fun.
Have a learning experience that will give you the knowledge, leadership skills, and motivation to immediately begin improving your life.
Habits for Life Camp will give you the power to:
- Take responsibility for yourself.
- Create a realistic vision for your life.
- Prioritize your options to achieve your goals.
- Find solutions that make everyone a winner.
- Use listening skills to build happier relationships.
- Understand the value of differing personalities and points of view.
- Keep your life in balance.
New for 2015: Master Class taught by Hank Smith, for returning 2014 participants register early-space in the master class is limited.
Habits for Life Session Slideshows
|Session 1 June 8-13, 2015||Session 2 June 29-July 4, 2015||Session 3 August 3-8, 2015|
|â€œFollow the Stepsâ€
Composed and performed by
Bust A Kap
|Photography by John Gillis|