Dates, Time and Location
- September 17–18, 2015
8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Brigham Young University Conference Center
770 E. University Parkway Provo, Utah
- Industry leading main platform speakers
- Largest gathering of financial advisors in the intermountain states
- Dozens of business-building ideas and strategies from national and local presenters
- Up to 8 hours of continuing education credit
- Participants can receive up to 8 hours of Continuing Education credit. See details.
- The Grant Taggart Symposium is jointly sponsored by the Utah Chapter of the Society of Financial Services Professionals and Brigham Young University.
2015 Grant Taggart Symposium
The Grant Taggart Symposium, held annually, comprises a selection of educational sessions for professional and practice development in the life insurance and financial services industry. Classes and workshops are specifically provided for agents, managers, and staff and are a great way to obtain education licensing credits!
We thank those of you who attended the 2014 and past symposiums. We ask those who have not attended this symposium, please seriously consider it to help strengthen each other and our industry.
For 2015 we have much planning to do, speakers to arrange, and tasks to complete. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
Registration Cost: First Timers $89 Early Bird (until Monday, September 8th) $135 Group Registration (of 10 or more) $135 Staff or Secretary $35 General Registration (after September 8th) $155