- Level 4 Class taught by BYU French department faculty
- Innovative study hall activities 4:00-5:00 daily.
- Fun Wednesday evening activities for all camp participants 5:00-7:00
June 8–24, 2015
Brigham Young University
An intensive French language learning experience...
...ideal for the highly motivated high school student*
What will I do?
- Fun and interactive classroom experience
- Hands-on activities and creative cultural experiences
- Build proficiency in listening, speaking, reading, and writing
- Prepare for college-level French
- Learn how to succeed in high school French
- Earn one year of first–, second–, third– or fourth–year high school French credit.
- Prepare for travel to French-speaking countries
- Improve your resume for college admission