- Level 4 Class taught by BYU French department faculty
- Fun Wednesday evening activities for all camp participants 5:00-7:00
1 December, MondayApplication Processing Begins
31 March, TuesdayApplication Deadline
30 April, ThursdayWithdrawal Deadline (only 50% tuition refunds after this date)
11 May, MondayWithdrawal Deadline (no tuition refunds after this date)
18 May, Monday
Early Arrival Registration Deadline (for participants checking into BYU housing on Sunday afternoon, June 7th)
BYU Airport Transportation Registration Deadline
Late Check Out Registration Deadline (for participants checking out of BYU housing on Thursday morning, June 25th)
June 8–24, 2015
Brigham Young University
An intensive French language learning experience...
...ideal for the highly motivated high school student*
What will I do?
- Fun and interactive classroom experience
- Hands-on activities and creative cultural experiences
- Build proficiency in listening, speaking, reading, and writing
- Prepare for college-level French
- Learn how to succeed in high school French
- Earn one year of first–, second–, third– or fourth–year high school French credit.
- Prepare for travel to French-speaking countries
- Improve your resume for college admission