10 June, MondayFrench Camp begins
8:00 a.m. Student check‐in
8:30 a.m. Student & parent orientation
26 June, WednesdayFrench Camp ends
7:00-9:00 p.m. Student Performance for family and friends
Additional details will be added as they become available.
June 10–26, 2013
Brigham Young University
An intensive French language learning experience...
...ideal for the highly motivated high school student*
What will I do?
- Fun and interactive classroom experience
- Hands-on activities and creative cultural experiences
- Build proficiency in listening, speaking, reading, and writing
- Prepare for college-level French
- Learn how to succeed in high school French
- Earn one full year of 2nd or 3rd year high school French credit
- Prepare for travel to French–speaking countries
- Improve your resume for college admission
* Grades 9–12 for 2013–14 school year; 14 years old before June 10, 2013; successfully completed at least one full year of French.