June 8–24, 2015
Brigham Young University
An intensive French language learning experience...
...ideal for the highly motivated high school student*
What will I do?
- Fun and interactive classroom experience
- Hands-on activities and creative cultural experiences
- Build proficiency in listening, speaking, reading, and writing
- Prepare for college-level French
- Learn how to succeed in high school French
- Earn one year of first–, second–, third– or fourth–year high school French credit.
- Prepare for travel to French-speaking countries
- Improve your resume for college admission
View Our Schedule
* Grades 8–11 for 2014–15 school year; 14 years old before June 8, 2015; successfully completed at
least one full year of French.