New in 2014
- Accelerated Level 4 Class taught by BYU French department faculty
- Innovative study hall activities 4:00-5:00 daily.
- Fun Wednesday evening activities 5:00-9:00
1 January, WednesdayApplication Processing Begins
30 April, WednesdayWithdrawal Refund Deadline
23 May, FridayEarly arrival and/or BYU staff airport pickup request deadline
9 June, MondayFirst Day of Camp
25 June, WednesdayFinal Performance. Family + Friends invited!
June 9–25, 2014
Brigham Young University
An intensive French language learning experience...
...ideal for the highly motivated high school student*
What will I do?
- Fun and interactive classroom experience
- Hands-on activities and creative cultural experiences
- Build proficiency in listening, speaking, reading, and writing
- Prepare for college-level French
- Learn how to succeed in high school French
- Earn one full year of second- or third-year high school French credit
- Prepare for travel to French-speaking countries
- Improve your resume for college admission